The ISAC Certified OSINT course is 31.5 hours long live instructor-led program that covers everything related to Open Source Intelligence Information Gathering with hands-on experience in the latest tools and technology.
Open Source Intelligence is the lucrative ocean of information that everyone wants to dive in. Join the program and enhance your skills.
Open source intelligence (OSINT) is the process of collecting and analyzing publicly available information that can be exploited by adversaries. This course will empower students to seek, find, and use data from sources around the world. Relying on web search engines is barely searching anything. This course will not only train the students to learn and apply, it will also teach the students to how to look, where to look and when to look for the data being searched for!
- Create and set up own OSINT Lab environment
- Conduct OSINT Investigations
- Mastering Social engineering techniques
- Creating sock puppets
- Harvesting web data
- Examine geolocated social media
- Dark web data examination
- Live instructor led sessions
- Access to e-learning videos
- Intervention Officer Certification
- Eligible to be empaneled in National Security Database
- Opportunity to be part of CopConnect
- Certification in Professional Ethics at Workplace
The course is best suited for:
- Security Researchers
- Students and Professionals keen in Investigations
- Security Teams
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Military and police personnel.
The Cyberverse Advantange
Immersive Live Online Instructor-Led Program
Theory Test + Lab Test
Features & Benefits
Cyberverse ID Card
- Get the exclusive Cybrverse ID Card
- Enhance your profile credibility globally
- Eligible for NSD Empanelment
Awarded to professionals with proven
skills in vulnerability analysis and
COURSE: DEF701 | AVAILABLE ONLINE
VALUE ADDITION : PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AT WORKPLACE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
For more query, reach out to us
Any individual, preferably with Basic OS-related knowledge, Github, basic python skills, and VM-related knowledge. Completing CCIO and CPEW is mandatory.
1 Hour MCQ + 24 Hours practical exam under the Information Sharing and Analysis Center.
- Understanding OSINT Process stages
- OSINT Report Template
- OSINT Report Presentation
- Setting up OSINT Platform
- Recording data within OSINT investigations
- Sock Puppets
- Social engineering and Social media intelligence (SOCMINT)
- Developing OSINT Skills:
- Using Search Engines
- Web data harvesting
- File Metadata Analysis
- Reverse Image Searching
- Using maps and imagery in OSINT work
- Language Translation
- Human Investigation:
- Email Addresses, Usernames, Avatars
- Addresses and Phone Numbers
- People Search Engines
- Using social media and geolocation
- Website, Domain and IP investigations
- Business OSINT
- Deep web OSINT
- Dark web OSINT
- OSINT Automation
- Finding breached data
- 60 + custom developed real world simulated lab scenarios to learn and test OSINT skills
- 24 hour long real world simulated lab exam to test your learning investigation skills.
45 Days Access to Cyber Range Virtual Labs
The ISAC Forensic Investigator is a fully hands-on program! You get access to Cyber Range Virtual Labs for 45 days. Gain practical knowledge and fundamental skills with multiple vulnerable applications and Kali OS Distribution on the cloud exclusively for you.The ISAC Forensic Investigator is a fully hands-on program! You get access to Cyber Range Virtual Labs for 45 days. Gain practical knowledge and fundamental skills with multiple vulnerable applications and Kali OS Distribution on the cloud exclusively for you.
ISAC Certified Instructor
A highly skilled OSINT investigator working in the field of Cyber Security with in hand experience of exploit development, threat analysis and dark web monitoring.