Learn to build, manage and deliver enterprise cyber security governance and compliance across large organisations.
ICCSG Program is available on GeM
Faculty Members from AICTE Approved Institutions & Armed Forces personnel are extended Special Discount
- Understand governance and compliance concepts
- Build and align cyber governance to other governance frameworks within the organization
- Measure and mature governance with benchmarks / global standards
- Champion governance process within the organization through continuous improvement (certification/training / awareness)
- (For practicing CA with Cyber audit portfolio) Conduct meaningful assessments / Provide relevant observations as review comments or audit observations
- Manage efficient cyber insurance program
- Govern cyber security budgets and expenditures
- Conduct cybersecurity audits
Immersive Online Classes
Immerseive Online Classes
Cybersecurity Lab Facility
Friday : 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday : 10:00 AM -1:00 PM
03/04 (Dec 22)
09/10/11 (Dec 22)
16/17/18 (Dec 22)
23/24/25 (Dec 22)
30/31 (Dec 22)
01/06/07/08 (Jan 23)
13/14/15 (Jan 23)
Admission is subject to selection and the remittance of fees.
Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Interest Free EMI Facility available on request
Application Deadline :
One day before the start date of class every month
Hands-on with Eramba - Open IT GRC
Learn how to drive Governance with Eramba, the most popular Open IT GRC platform used by Fortune 500 organizations to handle:
- Risk Management
- Policy Management
- Controls & Audits
- Compliance Management
- Incident & Exception Management
Never lose grip over cyber security compliance again!
From Assessment to Cyber Insurance,
get things done the right way
Build skills in the following critical domains to mature your organization resilience to the evolving cyber threats.
Conduct meaningful assessments
Cybersecurity Budgets & Expenditures
Cyber Insurance Programs
He has a several Global Security certifications such as
CISM – ISACA, NCSSP – NCIIPC & CERT-IN, CBCP – DRI, CCIO – ISAC India,
Lead Auditor LA 22301 – IRCA, CPISI – SISA.
Raghavendra Rao S
Global Certifications to his credit include CCIO, CBCP, CRISC, BS 11200 (Crisis Management Guidance and Good Practice), and Certified Lead auditor for the standards ISO 22301, BS25999, and ISO-27001.