The Certified Forensic Investigator is a 25 hours (4 weeks) live Instructor-led program
that covers essential training on handling digital investigations with Windows and Linux systems.
Gain real-world forensic investigation skills with hands-on labs!
- Explain various computer forensic techniques/phases
- Demonstrate the knowledge of forensic examination related to Microsoft Windows and Linux artifacts
- Analyze different disk drives and file systems used in different operating systems
- Understanding of Anti-forensics techniques
- Apply various tools during real world forensic investigation
- Conduct Digital forensic investigations
Get 30 days access to Cyber Range Virtual Labs - Practice with predefined vulnerable Applications and Kali OS Distribution in the cloud, in an exclusive private network only for you!
Get access to course videos on the ISAC e-learning portal, updated regularly!
The program includes Clean Exit Professional Ethics Certification that is mandatory for empanelment in the National Security Database.
Get listed in the National Security Database program at the Falcon level by completing the program.
- Security Researchers
- Students and Professionals keen in Forensics Investigations
- Security Teams
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Military and police personnel
- Financial Auditors
- Fraud Investigators
The Cyberverse Advantange
Rs. 59,999 + GST
Immersive Live Online Instructor-Led Program
Rs. 25,000 + GST (only for certification)
Theory Test + Lab Test
Features & Benefits
Cyberverse ID Card
- Get the exclusive Cybrverse ID Card
- Enhance your profile credibility globally
- Eligible for NSD Empanelment
Awarded to professionals with proven
skills in vulnerability analysis and
COURSE: DEF701 | AVAILABLE ONLINE
VALUE ADDITION : PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AT WORKPLACE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Admission is subject to selection and the remittance of fees.
Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Interest Free EMI Facility available on request
Application Deadline :
One day before the start date of class every month
- History of Digital Forensics
- Stages of Digital Forensics
- Digital Evidence and its properties
- Chain of Custody
- Tools and Techniques in Digital Forensics
30 Days Access to Cyber Range Virtual Labs
The ISAC Forensic Investigator is a fully hands-on program! You get access to Cyber Range Virtual Labs for 40 days. Gain practical knowledge and fundamental skills with multiple vulnerable applications and Kali OS Distribution on the cloud exclusively for you.
Dr Bhupendra Singh
Cyberverse Certified Instructor
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engg. Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Pune