using SEQURE (SQP)
The Preventing Terror Attacks using SEQURE (SQP) is a unique program aimed at all Aviation Industry employees. The program brings the necessary skills to identify and prevent any terror attacks using the SEQURE platform.
Learn the necessary skills to identify and prevent any terror attacks!
- Learn to protect sensitive information
- Prevent being a target of social engineering
- Defend against Phishing and Whaling attacks
- Secure your passwords and accounts
- Protect the organization from Ransomware attacks
- Prevent cyber-attacks on passengers and other critical airport systems
- Prevent misconducts with professional ethics at the workplace
- Introduction and Overview of the workshop
- Common ground and starting points
- What is Building Security?
- Role of Design in security of buildings
- Types of threats and introduction to CPTED
- Introduction to CPTED and its base concepts
- Historical background and global developments of CPTED
- Home assignment for affirmation of fundamentals
Group Captain P Aanand Naidu(retd)
Director – Information Sharing & Analysis Center
Adjunct Professor at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
30+ years of experience in policy and management.